Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Fashion Drawing

"Waiting You "


"Orange Juice"


 "Please, don't let go"


"I'll be by your side"


"Coffee Break"


"Thinking Of you"


"Just fashion"


"Polkadot Bikinies"


"Art Legging"


"Tufan Uye <3 "


"My ex Denny Surya Putra"


"Butterfly Effect"


"Sweet Girl"


"Happy Birthday To Me"


"Sketch Nisa's Face" 


"A Little Prince"


"Please, somebody Help me!"

"Colourfull"


"Pop Art"


"My Hair"

"Just Fashion"


Hehe .. This is just my fashion drawing ..
i really really LOVE drawing or Art
Basically i study in Visual Comunication Of Design
Well, i hope you like it ;)
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. wonderful drawings! you're so talented :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dear, I'm fascinating with the persons who are able to drawn! Congrats! For sure, I follow you in bloglovin'

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    http://ilpiccolomondodicri.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...