Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Art is My Blood ...

 Purple ...


 Hillman Zahni, my friend, he is photographer

 Hopeless...

 Papper dress...


 Stop Crying Baby.. please...

 Forget my past ...

 Happy Bday my sister !!!
Annisa Anastasia

 You know what? this is my drawing when i was junior high school.. 14 years old, i think...

 Art Gallery, my paint on Campus Gallery

 Crying and Desperate...

 Crying Butterfly...

 I LOVE YOU
-pretty rabbit icon

 You broken my heart, and now you leave me...

 Untitled


 Love Glasses



 Party ...



 My Mom face sketch :')

 Random... 

 Separated...


Jealouse...


This is just another my fashion drawing..
i love art !
Art is my blood !
i love art and drawing since when i was 7 years old, i think...
I have never taught drawing lessons or art school. These are all self-taught and flows with its own..
Let me know what do you think about my art ? 

Anyway guys, do you like art ? you love drawing ?
Can you show me your drawing ? or something ?
Let me see your drawing =D

( Inspiring from Forum on Lookbook.nu )

http://forum.lookbook.nu/show/11389-Let-me-see-your-drawings-D 

XOXO
-Wening Tresnany Sheyza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...