Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Evening Photosession...


 Diandra, Jeni, Resty, Me


 This is my best friend, Diandra.

















 Yea, my new Chiffon Blouse =P



 The exotic girl, ahaha... she is "Diandra Clara citra"






 ala- ala KUCING GARONG. hahaha... LOL











 Her name is Resty. My best friend... And of course, she wear her new Strips top.. Hahaha




hello, how r you guys? how's your days today?
This afternoon, I asked for help to my friend Diandra to captured me, yeah, actually just me, but my other friends who also want to join my photosession. Oh, well ... So, as usual i uploaded our picture together again .. ahaha ...
Yeah, we like fashion , art , and food !!
We're from Jakarta but college / study in Solo...
Majoring visual comunication of design
But my friend, Jeni, she is from Solo..
So, me and my friend 
often stay and hangout at Jeni's house.
Well, enjoy your day, guys !!
hv a wonderful day with your lovely people !
cheersss !!!

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...