Sunday, May 1, 2011

when the police become naughty....


















































Hello everyone, I miss my blog so bad..
I already one week I do not blog posts, because I've been busy with my fuckin' assignment, oh ... really tired .. but, everything is clear now. I just need rilex and Spa, massages, and vacations. hehe

Actually, this photo was taken a week ago. but, again, I don't have time to upload on the blog. Yeah, now I've got time to relax ...

Location of this photo, in a Jenisa's car garage. themed naughty, bitchy, police, and.... I don't know, hahaha =D
Anyway guys, enjoy your weekend...
and, welcome May, hopefully in early May, everything is gonna be happy and always smile !!
XOXO <3

1 comment:

  1. great photoshoot! I like the outfits.. especially the one with shorts and ripped tights.. super cute.. rocker chic :)


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...