Monday, August 29, 2011

EID KAFTANS DRESS

making a gif
HAPPY IDUL FITRI EVERYONE, MINAL AIDZIN WALFAIDIN ♥






















Pssssssttttt, wear your kaftans Dress with :
TURBAN HATS

I LOVE IT!!

Lovely design


pssst, i love her fur jacket btw... ;)






 Kaftans Dress, is really-really booming in this season of Idul Fitri 2011 for muslim..
I Just saw in every Mall, boutique, onlinestore .
Yesterday when I went shopping with my bestfriend and my brother's girlfriend at Pondok Indah Mall, Plaza Senayan, and Plaza Semanggi, I see caftan dress in everywhere. very beautiful, elegant, graceful, and charming. I love chiffon kaftan dress. ;)
And i just bought peach colour chiffon kaftan dress, white long dress, and many moreee
but i don't have time to take a picture with my new dress :'(
btw, i just re-design my blog layout, do you like it????
Well, once again ! HAPPY IDUL FITRI !

FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT CELEBRATES Eid, I JUST WANNA SAY "MINAL AIDZIN WALFA'IDIN"

1 comment:

  1. Here we provide you one of the best and latest colourful Beach Kaftan Dresses online at indianbeautifulart with perfect quality.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...