Friday, September 23, 2011

BEACH 2

Hi, how are you guys? I am doing great, only a bit busy with searching for a new internship for 2 months .
Thank god it is friday! today I went to college for an internship paperwork, pheewww...  very complicated, I just got a phone from the company called "MAGNIVATE" (large compaies) in Jakarta to come interview Tuesday. i'm so glad about it !! already 2 months since I have not gotten an internship, and already thousands of emails I send to many companies, but which returned only a few and not fix. Well, I must be patient...  (which is a good thing once in a while) weekend
ENJOY YOUR DAY, GUYS !! XOXO ♥

 And this is my look of the day ,  (when i went to beach yesterday)















White dress i bought in random boutique at Plaza Semanggi , Jakarta . photograper by : Adhen . Editing by me . ♥

1 comment:

  1. I absolute LOVE your photos! They are really fashion and art!
    Congra. I'm already following, please keep with the amazing photos!:)

    Love, sara***
    chips-ina-fishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...