Sunday, September 25, 2011

BEACH 3












Owl ring, Bow ring, Butterfly, and Tiger ring .. AND NOW, I LOOKING FOR EAR RABBIT RING !! ALL ABOUT RABBIT ♥


This is the last picture when i was in Wonosari Beach, Indonesia . I wear H&M long dress, sunglasses from Elizabeth, and Diandra's hats ..

Anyway, you know what !! BAD NEWS!!! This morning, there was a suicide bombing in one of the church in this city, Solo. I don't know why there are still terrorists in Indonesia! I can't understand the way they think to destroy religions. BUT, thank's God, I'm fine, JUST ONLY, my friend named "PHY", a victim, leg holes and cuts, now, she was admitted to hospital DR.OEN. Get well soon for you, my friend... I just scared now ....
PRAY FOR SOLO - PRAY FOR INDONESIA

3 comments:

  1. these pictures are amazing!

    http://www.h-j-f.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos ! i love them =)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...