Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer i'll be Missing You...





















dresses from The Plaza Semanggi, Hats from BIP Bandung, jewellery from Queen accesory, Boots from my guy friend

actually in my country, Indonesia summer is never ends. summer here ever 6 months, after that comes the rainy season. yeahhh... actually very jealous with all of you guys, in your country has snow season. I really want to see snow (Pssst, I have never seen snow) poor me !!!!. therefore I was wonder, why do you really2 love summer? for me, it's very boring and annoying! You know, I'm so bored living in tropical countries. summer here 30-34 degrees celcious. then the rainy season, temperatures are 27-31 degrees celcious . That's why my skin is "tanned" ... ummm, btw, i just want to know, what do you think about tanned skin??? sexy? or weird? tell me ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...