So, ladies, are you ready ???? i wanna show you what's happening dress in this season, here we go !!! =D
1. PEEK A BOO DRESS
sick with your one shoulder dress? go move on with a new dress, the alternative? this peekaboo dress. besides, you should throw your one shoulder dress cause Kim Kardashian already over it. and this peekaboo dress is way cooler than that boring one shoulder dress. you can choose, from the classic LBD to LWD or red? anything. Hollywood's fashionistas were spotted wearing a peekaboo dress too.
still found a doubt in your heart to trade out your one shoulder dress to peekaboo dress? even Eric Daman, Gossip Girl's stylist is used two peekaboo dress for Serena (Blake Lively) on season four.
combine the peekaboo dress with classic ensembles like stiletto, red lipstick. i recommended you a cuff bracelet from Gaia Repossi or leather bracelet from Hermes. chic.
2. SHEER DRESS
If you have a sheer dress in your closet, you may wonder how you can wear this garment without giving the public an inadvertent peep show. In fact, you can wear a sheer dress in a manner either daring or demure. The versatility of sheer fabrics should make a sheer dress a wardrobe staple. ;)
- 1 Wear an opaque bra and panties that match your skin tone. This works best for a bold look you can wear to a nightclub.
- 2 Create a gauzy, romantic look by wearing a sheer dress over one or more sheer layers. Choose layers in the same color family for added richness, such as several hues of violet.
- 3 Choose a sheer dress that hangs loosely about your frame. Form fitting sheer dresses work best for intimate settings or as undergarments.
- 4 Pair a sheer dress with a lace top and pants you wouldn't wear alone. The combination of fabrics can provide enough coverage to appear sexy without revealing too much.
- 5 Buy a nude-colored body shaper to wear beneath the sheer dress. Spanx makes body shapers that function to preserve modesty and provide the wearer with a seam-free look. If you don't need support, layer a sheer dress over a matching camisole and slip.
- 6 Consult a tailor to create a custom-made liner for your sheer dress. Opt for this investment for a special vintage garment that came with a damaged liner.
3. LACE DRESS
If you’ve got a schedule chock-full of after-work events and al fresco cocktail parties, we highly recommend you reach for a little lace dress for the ultimate summer-into-fall look. As seen on FabSugar’s Allison McNamara, it’s easy to bring edgy sophistication to the once-childhood staple of a frilly frock, as long as you have the right accessories…and attitude! Just add some chic ankle-boots to your girly, go-to party dress, a luxe cross-body bag, and some red-hot nails to add a little unexpected fire. ;)
you'll look super hot and sexy ;)
4. PETERPAN DRESS
|Veronice Halloween's look from Lookbook.nu|
And for the last dress is PETERPAN DRESS... So simple and catchy right? remind me about high school on movie... Yeah, wear it with black tight or white tight, with platform or you can also wear with high heels, just simple and don't wear too much jewellery (etc: necklace)
Just wear it with some pretty hats for accessoris, AND you'll look like Kate Midleton! ;)
one word : classy !!
well, good luck ;)
PS: Thank's for some reference photos from Topshop, Asos, Romwe, Google, and Lookbook.nu