Thursday, January 24, 2013

MIX INSPRIRATION

I hope you guys won't forget and disappointed in me because i rarely post anything lately.. I promise i will post something as soon as i finish my JOB :(
How are you girls so far? Yep, i always busy with my bussines and my life. So many problem in this world.
But everything is okay.

Long time i didn't take a picture or fashion photoshoot, it's so sad because something confused and other problems. Well, i'll post about mix inspiration, and i hope you like it.



















































And oh i forget to tell you something. Yep, my online clothing now is available on BERRYBENKA . (One shop with many brands)
And this one is one of Pretty Rabbit's collection .



 






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...