Monday, November 25, 2013

YESTERDAY


Hey i'm comeback ! yea, it's me.. i'll show you guys about some of my favorite portfolio, and oh actually i miss 
take a picture, doing some photoshoot with my photographer's friend in Jogja, Jakarta, and Solo. Seriously, i miss that moment! But you know, i can't do anything because of my damn thesis, oh (again) ! haha.. 
Photographer: Sulistio in Jogja

Photographer: (my ex) upss.. Denny Surya Putra in Jogja

photographer: Jenisa in Solo

Photographer: Sulistio and Dian Rasmana in Jogja

Photographer: Sulistio and Dian Rasmana in Jogja

Photographer: Galsud in Bekasi

Photographer: Okky PJ in Solo

Photographer: Arie Kingvander in Jogja

Photographer: Koko D'Airwais in Paris Jogja

Photographer: Aria Braham in Kawah Putih Bandung

Photographer: Arie Kingvander in Jogja

Photographer: Dandul at Abank Irenk Jogja

Photographer: Dandul at Abank Irenk Jogja

photographer: Arie Kingvander in Ancol Jakarta

Photographer: Arie Kingvander in Jogja

Photographer: Okie PJ in Merapi Jogja

photographer: Arie Kingvander in Paris Jogja

Photographer: Arie Kingvander in Jogja

Teaser, photographer: Achmad Aryadi at Lovo studio, Jogja

Aniway, about a day ago i uploaded my new videos on Youtube, covering some of my favorite love song, and this is it ...

Always Be My Baby- David Cook

                                                               Sometimes When We Touch

Because Of You- Keith Martin

just random dancing video ;D

Thank's for watching, okay i'll share you guys about our trip holiday tomorrow on my next post! xoxo ♥

2 comments:

  1. I like your energy...the pictures are pretty awesome.
    great post. Im now following you on GFC :-)

    Would you like to follow back?


    Greets Jon,
    http://www.jonthegold.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...