Thursday, July 30, 2015

Last Few Hours in Yogya....








Hola! How's your holiday? I just got back from vacation and now I have started working again, i'll share next about my holiday photos *i promise* in Yogyakarta, Kutoarjo, Solo, Pacitan and another village (Central Java & East Java).
But now i'm going to share you about my newest OOTD photos and funny story, I took this picture 2 hours before flight to Jakarta, yup my last few hours before leaving back to my city, take a shoot started 16:00 and my flight schedule at 18:00. It was really quickly only 45 mnt photosession haha.. Yess Miss Last Minute, it's me! :D
i've spent my last day in Yogya swim with the girls from 11:00 - 15:00, then my photographer's friend come and picked me up. It's really fun but i really love the results. I love pairing red with black, these two colours are meant to be together!
Thankyou for you guys, photographer: Benny Alvindo & Dian Fragma, location: Ambarukmo Plaza's Rooftop and as you can see on my Instagram , i have some behind the shoot photos ;)





Overall dress : H&M
Crop top & roundglasses : Forever21
Over Knee stocking : Lazada.com
Platform heels: The Pretty Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...